เนื้อแดดเดียว จัดส่งทั่วประเทศ

065-629-6350

After consuming at a nicely known buffet, a girl suffered severe food allergy reactions. She took to TikTok to recount her ordeal, warning others of the potential risks related to consuming food from such establishments, and calling for companies to train more caution regarding meals security.
The girl posted a video on TikTok. She said…
“That this incident won’t occur to anyone else, as a outcome of it’s not value it in any respect. It’s unhealthy for well being and spirit, and it wastes a lot life. Deadline hope that the restaurant will be extra careful about checking the quality and security of the food for the security of all consumers.”
In the video, she relayed her personal experience that started on July 15, throughout lunchtime. After consuming at a specific buffet in a shopping mall, she observed a rash on her body whereas she was nonetheless having her meal. At that point, she didn’t realise the severity of her food allergy and dismissed it.
An hour elapsed and the red rash began to unfold extensively throughout her body. After taking allergy medication, to her despair, the rash continued to persist, and by July 19, she decided to go to the hospital. Despite being handled with steroid injections throughout her stay, her condition did not show signs of improvement.
An initial doctor’s assessment stated that the symptoms weren’t of a regular meals allergy but have been a response to certain chemical compounds in the consumed meals. This could possibly be a particular sort of chemical found in sodium, substances meant to freeze food or other diverse meals preservatives.
She added…
“Hopefully this story might be a reminder for the buffet line, including frozen meals and those that like to eat raw meals. Please be very cautious. Even good locations don’t assure safety on a daily basis.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *